Huwebes, Oktubre 20, 2011

Esources.co.uk. Ripped off by esources

I have also been ripped off by Esources scam. I took a years subscription out January 2010 and didnt read the small print (there was pages and pages of it).

I didn’t realize that my years subscriptions was on auto renewal and they would debit my Paypal account the following year.

Even with auto renewal, I would have expected them to do as my car insurance does, which is contact me a month beforehand to remind me of the renewal, payment date and details etc, to give me time to decide whether I wanted to go ahead with the renewal, or cancel.

What they did was, send me an ‘invoice’ for the renewal on the same day they debited my Paypal account (probably done at the same time). I responded to the invoice telling them I did not want to renew my membership, but when I checked my Paypal account, they had already taken payment.

They refused to answer my emails requesting cancellation and refund, so I opened a Paypal dispute, which I lost. Paypals buyer protection seems to be written in water.

I checked my esources account, out of interest, and have been suspended. I emailed them asking for my money back, as I no longer have access, and received an email informing me that my account has been suspended for fraudulently trying to claim against them from Paypal. No mention of any refund, of course.

The whole outfit is sickening and their Italian Law clause is just another way of wriggling out of responsibilities. How they get away with operating in the UK amazes me. Where is the Office of Fair Trading in all of this?

Also, I spoke to a few of my suppliers who I met at Trade Shows, and who are listed on esources. And guess what? They had never heard of esources.

I have kissed goodbye to my £50 now, but have at least cancelled the Paypal auto payment so they can’t get any more off me. It simply amazes me that such traders can get away with such fraud and continue trading.

It also raises issues, in my mind, about companies like google who are no doubt being paid to push esources and his fake forum to the top of the search results. I realize the internet is difficult to police, but there is enough money being taken by google and the like to put a system in place that bans certain sites from using their Adwords facility, surely?
ources





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento